Dino GO Coat
Our GO coat (named after the Great Outdoors!) is back with all of the great details you can expect from Kite. Our waterproof and windproof coat with taped seams comes in a classic navy blue dino print with a contrast jaffa orange quilted lining. And with an outer fabric made partly from post-consumer drinking bottles it's doing its bit for the planet too!
• Navy blue dino print
• Fleece lined hood
• Waterproof up to 5,000mm and windproof / fully taped seams
• Quilted all-over jaffa orange lining
• Reflective strips on arms and back
• Adjustable Velcro cuffs
• Dropped back seat
• Midweight padded style
• Fleece lined side pockets
• Coordinating items available
• Outer: taslan with waterproof/windproof coating Hood lining: fleece
• Outer: 100% polyester (30% recycled)
• Wadding and lining: 100% polyester
• Made in China
• Machine washable at 30 degrees
Kite, a planet-friendly clothing brand for children from 0-11 years old. Brought to life with passion and care just yards from the sea in Dorset, every garment we design and make is packed with original and thoughtful details, manufactured to the highest quality, and produced with the lowest environmental impact. Our designs draw on the beauty of our Dorset surroundings – including the nearby sandy beaches, the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site and the Purbeck Hills – giving our collections a unique look that is inspired by nature.
When it comes to quality, there are no compromises. We have earned the trust of our customers by always using the softest organic fabrics and beautiful workmanship, and we craft each garment to provide exceptional fit, comfort and durability. By keeping retail prices in line with non-organic brands despite using premium organic cotton, we also ensure fantastic value for money.