Flo Floatie Duck Navy
Flo the Floatie is a baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments.
Inspired in a classic lifeguard ring, the classic duck has evolved into the new modern-twisted Oli&Carol duckie!
Ready to roll and splash with kids during bath time.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
Oli&Carol is a recent born company from Barcelona specialized in designing natural baby rubber toys for modern parents and their kids.
The creative souls behind the brand are Olimpia and Carolina, 20 and 25 year old sisters who decided to start a business four years ago.
They love design and nature and wanted to create environmentally friendly products in a business where they could enjoy and have fun together.