Emergency Services - Fire Scrambler
Gift Wrap Available
- Kiddimoto Scrambler wooden ride on bikes are designed around off-road motocross bikes. This stylish kids' balance bike includes the classic design features found on the real thing including fairings, sculpted styled tanks and under seat exhaust pipes.
- Kiddimoto is the original British balance bike company, which all started with one man’s personal passion for motorbikes and the desire to design & build stylish replica children’s bikes and accessories. These beautifully designed children’s balance bikes aid balance development and boost the physical skills needed get your little one riding a bike.
- For ages 2 to 6 years old
- Painted in a fire truck design with non-toxic child safe paint
- Comfortable sculpted hand grips to fit little hands
- Fairings and round front number board
- Under-seat exhaust pipes
- Styled tanks & tails and sculpted rear swinging arm
- Upright riding position similar to regular bike
- Steering lock restricts turn to 30 degrees so bike will never jack-knife
- Knobbly 12-inch pneumatic tyres with inner tube
- Made from birch plywood sourced from managed forests (recyclable)
- All plastic and metal parts safety tested as non-toxic
- Meets all safety standards, Safety tested to EN 71, CE marked
- Award-winning British design
- Handlebar height: 480mm
- Seat height (fixed): 330mm to 380mm
- Inside Leg: 33cm to 43cm
- Wheel base: 585mm
- Weight: 4.8kg
- After a wet ride out, wipe the Kiddimoto wooden balance bike dry.
- Never leave your Kiddimoto outside in the rain or sun.
- If your Kiddimoto is used in sand clean the sand from the axles.
- Never leave your Kiddimoto balance bike against a fire or radiator or any other heat source.
- Don’t leave it outside in the rain.
- Don’t lean it against hot places or leave it near open fires.
- Don’t eat it.
- Do teach your child to park the Kiddimoto balance bike responsibly.
- Do regularly inspect it for any wear or tear. Use the maintenance guide.
- Do touch up any chipped paint before it gets beyond repair.