Designer: Merino Kids
Long Sleeved Merino Bodysuit
Gift Wrap Available
- Our 100% Merino Bodysuit is soft and luxurious to the touch. This garment can be used on its own or as a layer for extra warmth. The cross-over neck line ensures ease of use and a perfect fit around your baby’s chest. A functional design enhanced by superfine Merino which insulates and absorbs body moisture. It is soft, lightweight, durable and non-irritating against young sensitive skin.
- Superfine Merino wool
- 100% natural
Merino Kids is an award-winning, baby and infant sleepwear and clothing company from New Zealand. The Merino Kids range, including the popular Cocooi Swaddle and the Go Go Bag sleep bag, is made from the world’s finest Merino wool.
Better than any other material, Merino wool “breathes” and is perfect for all seasons and environments, keeping your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat. The Merino Kids range is silky soft, light, kind to delicate skin, easy to care for, very safe and durable.
Size Guide Chest Length (from back neck line down) Newborn 37cm 32cm 0-3mths 40cm 36cm
- Merino garments and sleepbags MUST only be washed using wool approved liquid detergent. We recommend Ecover Delicate, or NikWax WoolWash.
- NEVER use conventional soap powder detergents. Why? Used directly, soapflakes do not melt at a low enough temperature, and even when melted in hot water and allowed to cool sufficiently, soapflakes can contain harmful strong alkalis that damage your Merino.
- Do NOT use Fabric Conditioner/Softeners. Fabric conditioners were developed to remove static and bad smells from synthetic fabrics. Wool, in contrast, does not produce static and releases odours and moisture naturally. Using conditioners will interfere with this natural process. (If you have accidentally used fabric conditioner on your merino, put it through several cool water rinse & spin cycles to remove the gloop. Then line dry.)
- NEVER soak Merino for any period of time. Never use bleach or spot clean.
- Merino garments and sleepbags can be machine-washed BUT ONLY on a Delicate or Wool cycle using lukewarm water – at or below 30°C. Merino garments should NEVER be washed in hot water.
- Dry your garments flat or hang dry in a place where air can circulate freely. This should be in the shade away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do NOT tumble dry. Whilst some garment labels say they can be tumble dried, we do not recommend it. Tumble drying wears clothing out faster – think of all the fibre you remove from the filter each time! Tumble drying is also expensive in terms of energy. Your superfine merino will usually dry overnight if hung on a line or hanger where air can circulate.