Red and White Scooter
Gift Wrap Available
- Our Kiddimoto Scooter ride on bike is the best replica of the real thing available in the whole wooden balance bike market. Not only do they ooze style, they are available in truly iconic colours.
- Kiddimoto is the original British balance bike company, which all started with one man’s personal passion for motorbikes and the desire to design & build stylish replica children’s bikes and accessories. These beautifully designed children’s balance bikes aid balance development and boost the physical skills needed get your little one riding a bike.
- For ages 2 to 6 years old
- Painted in vibrant red & white with non-toxic child safe paint
- Comfortable sculpted handgrips to fit little hands
- Unique features replicating the real thing
- Footboards for free-wheeling fun
- Upright riding position similar to regular bike
- Steering lock restricts turn to 30 degrees so bike will never jack-knife
- Slick 12-inch pneumatic tyres with inner tube
- Made from birch plywood sourced from managed forests (recyclable)
- All plastic and metal parts safety tested as non-toxic
- Meets all safety standards, Safety tested to EN 71, CE marked
- Award-winning British design
- Handlebar height: 470mm
- Seat height (fixed): 350mm
- Inside Leg: 35cm to 43cm
- Wheel base: 590mm
- Weight: 6.2kg
- After a wet ride out, wipe the Kiddimoto wooden balance bike dry.
- Never leave your Kiddimoto outside in the rain or sun.
- If your Kiddimoto is used in sand clean the sand from the axles.
- Never leave your Kiddimoto balance bike against a fire or radiator or any other heat source.
- Don’t leave it outside in the rain.
- Don’t lean it against hot places or leave it near open fires.
- Don’t eat it.
- Do teach your child to park the Kiddimoto balance bike responsibly.
- Do regularly inspect it for any wear or tear. Use the maintenance guide.
- Do touch up any chipped paint before it gets beyond repair.