Exchanges & Returns
SOUZU hopes that you love your new purchase! However if it’s not what you are looking for you have 14 days from the date, on which you received your order, to exchange or return.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all SOUZU and brand garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Please note that our free returns are for UK deliveries only.
Items should be returned unused and with all SOUZU and brand garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Where provided, belts and any brand packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please contact our SOUZU customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
Underwear & Swimwear:
Briefs and swimming costumes should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on SOUZU. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
Returning/Exchanging your purchase:
1) Within your parcel you will receive a letter containing your order details. Please select the relevant return code and write it in the column alongside the item being returned.
2) Enclose this letter within the parcel and the items that are being returned. Please ensure that the items are wrapped and the parcel is sealed.
3) To receive your Pre-paid return label click here to visit the Royal Mail website.
- Complete the required information before printing your label. Attach to your parcel while ensuring that any old labels are removed or covered.
4) Simply take your parcel to your nearest Post Office. Please obtain Proof of Postage when returning your parcel.
5) We’ll process your refund as soon as we receive your package and will email you to confirm that it has arrived. Please allow up to 10 days for the refund to be processed from the date of postage.
Receiving your refund:
We’ll process your refund as soon as we receive your package and will email you to confirm that it has arrived. Please allow up to 10 days for the refund to be processed from the date of postage. If this is not possible we will issue you with store credit for the amount that you spent at our store. We will endeavour to process your refund as soon as we receive your package and will email you to confirm that it's been refunded.
Non Refundable items:
Unfortunately some items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Anything that is made to your specific requirements. i.e. Personalised or bespoke items.